Sunday, January 22, 2012

You Must Have Motivation

It is clear that my resolution to have one post a day failed early in the year, as most such resolutions do.  A large part of that was lack of drive to generate something each day.  I can see that the things I let drag on in life are those that I am not motivated to complete.  I know this is not a deep thought, but I think it is worth noting and discussing briefly.

We will ultimately only do the things we want to do.  Some of that desire may be coerced and be the result of threats, but that is not really a good way to get quality output, whatever the forum.

This is especially true on a blog.  The writer must want to do what they are doing.  I am figuring some of that myself, though I hope to find a true reason and therefore a driver for this in the coming weeks.  Please comment if you have any thoughts on this.

No comments: